Please follow these guidelines to keep you and all around you safe and to help you on your Treasure Hunt!
Remember this rhyme to bring you some ease…
Moss grows on the NORTH side of trees.
The Sun rises in the EAST and sets in the WEST.
The Birds know to do what’s best
In the winter SOUTH they fly!
And if something is close, it’s also NIGH.
Your safety and the safety of others is paramount. You participate in this Treasure Hunt at your own risk. Take every care and precaution to maintain safety at all times!
- Do not jump fences or enter private property. No part of this Treasure Hunt will require this and again, safety first.
- QR codes will be visible from the street/sidewalk. It is not necessary to enter an establishment to scan a QR Code.
- Do not change direction during a clue unless directed to do so.
- Obey streetlights, street signs, all laws and always use crosswalks and common sense. Remember, safety first!
- Read ALL historic signs/plaques you come upon.
- Some clues will be within a few feet of each other. Some will be several blocks apart.
- We highly recommend that you view this Treasure Hunt in landscape mode. It your view seems off on your mobile device, please switch to landscape view for the best experience.
- Please make sure your mobile device is fully charged and/or that you have mobile charge available to you.